Best Athletic Shoes For Flat Feet- A Comprehensive User Guide
In this article ,we have reviewed best athletic shoes for flat feet along with detailed buyer’s guide at the end to help you choose the best pair of shoes possible
If you have flat feet, then it’s become very difficult to find the best match to fulfill your needs. Running is a kind of sports event which de-stress our mind and competes in several events which we love to do.
But if you are having flat feet it becomes very problematic to run under any circumstances. That’s why we are here with this article. If you follow this article from scratch, you will get to know the best athletic shoes for flat feet.
So let’s have a look at the undermentioned list to learn more. So don’t worry. If you are having flat feet, you can be a successful runner in the long run.
Best Athletic Shoes For Flat Feet- Know Before You Buy
Here’s a comprehensive overview of the best athletic shoes for flat feet. Continue reading this blog to the very end and you will get to know the features and specifications of these shoes. After that, you can choose the one that counts the most.
1.Saucony Guide ISO 2
Saucony ISO 2 is one of the best mid cushioned stability for the daily trainer which can be the best fit for any kind of sporting activities. It is the mid-tier stability which is the latest introduction of the brand.
The Guide ISO 2 is the second edition which comes with an ISO FIT and it is the 12th edition if we consider overall ranking. Saucony comes with four basic options in their stability line- liberty guide, Omni and hurricane guide. These lines give you cushioning as well as stability.
The color and the design of the shoe will attract you when you open the box. Black and the grey font blends well. The logo is bright red which gives a captivating look.
The asymmetrical design of the upper and lower sides follow a unique pattern. Now we will tell you about the product details so that you get a thorough idea about the best athletic shoes for flat feet.
- The sole is made of rubber.
- The material used is synthetic.
- This shoe is imported from outside.
- It is equipped with a shaft that evaluates the low-top from the arch.
- The dimension of the product is 20.3*15.2*35.6.
- It comes with a seamless transition in every stride you take.
2.ASICS Gel Kayano
This is one of the best athletic shoes for flat feet coming from the ASICS family. This series is liked by the majority of the runners. It comes with an ASICS trademark and cushion.
There is a line midsole that keeps the alignment intact during every step to enhance the natural walk. It comes with a toe box that provides optimum stability as well as balance.
The heel is less cushioned than the previous models and is quite costly. Lace holes are quite brittle. As a result, if you try to tighten the laces it will eventually rip off.
- It comes with an I.G.S (Impact Guidance System) that implements linked contemporary to increase the natural tread from heel to the toe.
- Moreover, Barefoot and the GEL Technology cushioning system prevents shock during heavy impact. It permits movement in several planes as the transition of the foot takes place through the gait cycle.
- This pair is equipped with Guidance Line Midsole technology. It comes with a vertical flex groove that disengages the tooling in the progression line for increased gait efficiency.
- The Trusstic System Technology gets assembled with the Guidance Line construction to increase the gait efficiency.
- Also, there is an ASICS FluidRide midsole that gives the top-notch combination of bounce back as well as cushioning properties with diminished weight and ultimate durability.
3.Nike Air Zoom Structure
Nike Air Zoom Structure is one of the best athletic shoes for flat feet which provides top tier performance. It is designed for those athletes having a flat foot. It is built with a proper mesh and comes with a heel overlay. This model gives dynamic support assembled to give a seamless and stable ride.
There is a triple-density midsole which makes sure that the shoe comes in direct contact with the bottom of the foot throughout. It comes with a strong foam wedge present in the heel which keeps the foot in proper alignment.
The distinct pentagon gait eases the transition from the surface types and gives strength near the heels as well as toes. Similar to the other Nike shoes, it is somewhat and therefore it is not the best fit for those runners having wide feet. It creates a problem since many people are having flat feet equipped with wide-set soles.
It is a good one for examining the overpronation that is quite evident in flat feet. So let’s walk you through with the product description.
- It comes with good quality rubber sole.
- There is a shaft that measures Low Top from the arch.
- Flywire cables are there for support and custom lockdown.
- It provides increased foot motion through cushioned insoles and gives minimal stability.
- This model features a deep flex groove that ensures long-lasting traction while you workout.
- The Nike Zoom unit, as well as the segregated crash pad, gives cushioned protection.
- It acts as a water repellant too,
4.Brooks Adrenaline GTS Running Shoe
Brooks Adrenaline GTS running shoe is meant for the runners who suffer from the problem of overpronation. These shoes are very stable producing an endless number of features covering a midsole. It was conferred by Brooks as a progressive diagonal rollbar and one of the best athletic shoes for flat feet.
The tri-density midsole is built for those individuals having overpronation and thereby helps you to take long strides. There is a full-length crash pad for added cushioning and also equipped with a removable insole made of foam.
There are other exclusive features of the running shoe which includes then tongue and collar wrapped with extra padding. These are geared to give comfort. The lining and the upper mesh layer cools down the feet and drives the moisture away.
There is a Biomogo DNA that gives surplus cushioning and is suitable for both men and women. The outsole of the Brooks Adrenaline GTS comes with HPR plus and equipped with flexible rubber. HRP ensures the fact that the area which is which wear easily has better longevity and the Flextra rubber gives additional support.
Therefore, this is one of the best athletic shoes for flat feet. They are available in various colors which will give you an astonishing look.
- The shoe implements the latest mesh meant for breathability and increased fit.
- Upper coverage comes with a sleeker look as compared to the earlier versions.
- The padded tongue gives additional plush comfort as well as extra foot security.
- Placement of the side loop refrains the tongue from sliding further.
- It is designed with a hard carbon rubber material.
- There is a softer blown rubber present in the forefoot. They are arranged in the sole unit which gives durability as well as protection.
5.New Balance 1260 Running Shoe
New Balance introduces a pair of stability running shoes suitable for those having flat feet. One of the best athletic shoes for flat feet, it comes with good arch support that will prevent overpronation issues.
The New Balance 1260 is equipped with a midsole made of foam that is very much lighter than standard shoes. There is an ABZORB crash pad, which functions to provide more stability in the heel and gives more control while running.
The TPU T-beam shank is t is useful for those who need requires arch support. Ortholite insole is detachable and great to take out to put in orthotics or on days when less cushioning is required. There is an upper mesh that gives stability to these running shoes. Also, this is breathable and safeguards your feet from getting excessive heat. Furthermore, these shoes also come with Fantomfit technology which reduces the irritation that takes place when wearing some sneakers.
The lining of the 1260 running shoes is built with fabric equipped with a collar as well as the tongue that are lightly padded to provide more comfort. There is a lace-up front that permits you to control the fit and the heel is built asymmetrically in such a fashion that it ensures that the feet do not slide around when you are running at top speed.
This will cool down the feet. They are cushioned, well supported and comes with the blown rubber outsole which provides good traction while running. You can find these shoes in both men’s and women’s styles. Also, it comes with lots of colors and so there are a handful of options wherefrom you can easily choose.
- There is an 8 mm drop because of the variances which are created during the development and the manufacturing phase.
- It comes with an inbuilt air mesh.
- Also, it is equipped with a blown rubber sole unit.
- It is made of dual-density midsole.
- There is no application of sewing material.
- It is built with synthetic TPU rubber.
- These products are assembled in the US manufacturing units by more than 1200 laborers.
- It is available with a HCPCS code only applicable for Medicare reimbursements.
6.Saucony Omni Running Shoes
When you wear a pair of Saucony Omni running shoes, you will obtain the special support you require for the flat feet. This is suited for mild as well as severe overpronator. Your feet will get support from the Sauce-Fit and holds good for frame technologies.
Sauce-Fit keeps your midfoot stable and is equipped with a support frame that provides further support. The Omni stability running shoe comes with POWERGRID technology. It provides the midsole that provides more energy and prevents the uncanny shock absorption.
You don’t need to worry about keeping the feet cool and dry. This is because these shoes are designed with an interior wick that prevents moisture. The insole is removable and built with foam which prevents the issue of additional cushioning or space for orthotics.
The upper mesh is long-lasting as well as breathable. There is a lace-up front that controls the fit of your shoes. Moreover, the rubber outsoles are built with iBR plus technology that provides enhanced traction when you are running indoors or outdoors. This technology makes the shoe lightweight. Therefore, you won’t have the feeling that you are overburdened with weights on your feet. It will give you both support as well as comfort.
- This product is made of synthetic material.
- It is imported from outside.
- The sole is built with a rubber.
- This is highly cushioned built for medium stability as well as daily use.
- It comes with an 8 mm heel to toe drop.
7.Brooks Transcend Running Shoe
You will be able to surpass any sort of problems associated with the foot using the Brooks Transcend stability running shoes. This is similar to the Brooks Adrenaline GTS. These shoes come with a terrific DNA midsole that is built for men as well as women which gives extra cushioning and support. This is beneficial for those runners suffering from Plantar Fasciitis issue.
This pair is imported from the USA. It comes with a particular guide rail available in the midsole that provides even more support which facilitates natural running. The insole board is placed inside the shoes which provide more flexibility as well as comfort.
It comes with a surplus level of comfort integrated by the foam footbed, collar, and tongue that is heavily padded. The lining of the shoe is built with a tender quality of the fabric. The upper mesh is breathable and equipped with materials that help to evade moisture.
The outsole brags HPR plus technology which is a surplus rubber material placed in those spots that are subjected to excessive wear and tear. It also includes ideal pressure zones present in the heel and front of the shoe helps in spreading the entire weight.
The lace-up facilitates the adjustment of shoes so they will give you the fit as and when required. The pair of shoe comes with the support you need to safeguard your flat feet or combat overpronation problems. So let’s have a look at the exclusive product details
- The material used is fabric.
- It is an imported material.
- This is built with good quality rubber sole.
- It is very soft and protective. The cushion gives adequate stability while running which makes you float in the entire journey.
- This product comes with holistic support and keeps the feet in alignment.
- Moreover, it minimizes heel and shin rotation.
- It gives you an effortless ride since pressure zones distribute the pressure evenly. Due to this, the joints suffer from less stress.
- It gives smooth floating transitions.
- This is lightweight and protects the heel from injury which in turn reduces tremendous heel rotation.
8.New Balance 990v4 Running Shoes
Men and women having flat feet or suffering from overpronation issues can enjoy owing to New Balance 990 v4 stability running built for running long distances. These running shoes are designed with ABZORB crash pad technology which provides extra cushioning in the heel as well as the forefront of the shoe.
It minimizes the shock that takes place while running. The padded tongue, collar, as well as the soft inner lining further enhances your comfort while running. It comes with REVlite midsole helps make these running shoes lightweight and responsive while running.
These shoes are long-lasting owing to the blown rubber outsole. This gives both durability as well as stability and this is what you require if you are having foot problems. The 990v4 running shoe also comes with a breathable mesh upper that controls moisture and this is best for runners.
There are lace up fronts available on the New Balance 990v4 running shoe which provides extra stability and control. Owing to this, you can tighten the shoe easily or make it loose as and when required. You can outpass others from the crowd because of these New Balance running shoes since you won’t suffer physically for being stylish. This footwear is available in regular and wide widths.
- It is built cent percent pure synthetic material.
- This footwear comes with a synthetic sole.
- Moreover, it is made of breathable upper mush coupled with supportive overlays.
- It is equipped with a padded tongue as well as a collar.
- This pair comes with the REVlite model.
- It is built with ABZORB heel.
- The product dimension is 5 x 5 x 0.7 inches.
This is designed taking into consideration the female flat feet. It is lightweight as well as supportive shoe and the money spent is worthwhile. They are very cozy but you have the option to use your custom orthotics if you like to remove the insole.
It comes with a combination of the water-resistant leather outsole as well as breathable, moisture-wicking mesh lining which makes it the best fit for the large user base. They’re also a solid choice if you have problems with plantar fasciitis, bunions, or other foot-related problems previously. They are available in four different colors and there are two width options.
Similar to the Brooks Addiction shoes, they’re not very much fancy. But the fans want to look into that and the special thanks to this awesome release which comes with exceptional stability as well as support. Let’s have a look at the alluring features.
- It comes with a water protective upper cover made of full-grain leather.
- This product comes with a breathable polyester mesh that keeps it away from the attack of moisture.
- It comes with action lacing system for the top quality fit.
- EVA midsole is durable as well as cushioned.
- There is a 5-degree turn to the midsole design which provides a smooth heel strike.
- It comes with a removable orthotic that is designed biomedically.
- The EcoFresh top layer evades the foot smell.
- It comes with long-lasting rubber outsole coupled with added traction.
This is the women’s version of the Brooks Beast and is meant for women having flat feet who suffers severe flat foot problems. Apart from the maximum support and cushioning that it provides this shoe is lightweight, making it a sturdy option for women who like distance walking or are on their feet throughout the day.
It comes with exceptional arch support as well as cloud-like comfort. This product is available with lace-up closure. Moreover, it comes with an external heel counter in order to stabilize the foot.
This footwear is designed using a durable HPR Green outsole. It comprises of eco-friendly silica for wet-dry traction as well as providing skid resistance. Now you, know the most of the attributes, follow the below section to know the product details.
- This product is lightweight and responsive.
- It gives maximum stability and prevents overpronation.
- This product gives maximum cushioning.
- It is made of severe overpronator which needs motion control as well as top-level cushioning.
- This is built with engineered mesh and synthetic uppers in order to provide soft and excellent breathability.
- It is built with the updated foot which gives a comfortable fit.
- External structured saddled gives adjustable support.
- The mesh lining helps in preventing moisture thereby providing great in-shoe feel.
- It comes with tuned density to meet the specific requirements of the runner.
- This shoe features Full-length Segmented Crash Pad which provides smooth feeling in the toe while taking every stride.
How to Find the Best Shoes for Workout for Those Having Flat Feet?
If you have flat feet, then it is not at all viable to use any old shoe mostly for your workout sessions. So we have formulated some tips based on which you can buy the best sneakers and running shoes for flat feet.
If you’re a fitness freak, you can easily relate this scenario. Suppose you have ordered a new pair of shoes that look amazing, but within a few minutes into HIIT class, they started to squeeze and your toes started to cramp or there can be a heel ache.
While this online shopping fail is super relatable, it generally tells you about the flat feet-which is around 8 percent of adults staying in the U.S as per the latest survey.But do you know what are flat feet exactly? How will you set the fitness (and shoe shopping) routine?
Please take into consideration that you must avoid rigid orthotics. You have to bolster the muscles as well as the ligaments around these bones in order to treat flat feet. That is the sole reason why dynamic insoles are always viable for making a change. Therefore, we suggest you take help from custom orthotics.
And if you have flat feet are also witnessing problems with any foot, ankle, knee, hip, or back pain, it is better to consult a podiatrist. As per their guidance, you can look for quality shoes.
We hope this user guide will surely help you to select the best athletic shoes for flat feet in the near future. All the best quality shoes conducive for flat feet is mentioned here in this review. We have ensured that there are many viable options irrespective of what you might have thought previously.
This is all about the article. If you like this article, don’t forget to share your valuable feedback in the comment box. Apart from this, if you face any problem you can refer to the user guide.
People Also Like: