10 Best Athletic Shoes For Plantar Fasciitis: Overcome This Hurdle And Enjoy Running
In this article ,we have reviewed best athletic shoes for plantar fasciitis along with detailed buyer’s guide at the end to help you choose the best pair of shoes possible.
Plantar Fasciitis is one of the most common problems of the heel which is evident among the runners. It triggers heel pain. Therefore, daily stretching is a must. However, to heal such pain, it is imperative to spend some time sorting the best running sneakers. Use of good sneaker can alleviate heel pain.
But there are no such specific shoes meant to combat Plant Fasciitis. There are certain attributes because of which you might love to shop such sneakers. As per the expert’s review, while selecting the right pair of sneakers you should consider aspects such as proper arch support, supportive cushioning, shock-resistant soles, along with a heel cup to keep this annoying disease at bay.
Here, in this informative content, we will present in front of you the 10 best athletic shoes for plantar fasciitis. You can add this to your wardrobe if you are dealing with this kind of foot injury for a long time.
Best Athletic Shoes for Plantar Fasciitis
The patients suffering from such disease requires regular walking and running shoes are built to cushion the heel and add optimum support and comfort access as a whole. The best and the safe pair of shoes are the ones that take into account all these heel related problems and comes with the perfect design and special features.
This guide exhibits the 10 best athletic shoes for plantar fasciitis from several brands. So let’s concentrate on this first.
1.New Balance 1080
The best model that we are going to mention here is the New Balance 1080 running shoes. It is among the top-rated models owing to its fitting design, balance style, and comfort level.
Moreover, this is one of the great pair of running shoes for optimized performance apart from the major mechanism of safeguarding the heel from Plantar Fasciitis. This is because it comes with athlete-friendly features like the presence of asymmetric heel to keep the foot locked, detachable insole, breathable lining, lightweight frame, N2 feel cushioning, a crash pad and many more.
The most important feature includes the “arch-securing” FantomFit quarter. There is a small room for anything you like to do. People claim this model will help you to walk for mile after mile. As per the buyer’s review, this pair gives comfort out of the box with its adaptive, and shock-resistant features. It simply indicates that it can do well while competing with larger giants.
- This pair of sneakers is cent percent authentic.
- It is imported.
- This shoe comes with a superior rubber sole.
- It is equipped with a specialized shaft that measures low top from arch.
- This features Ultra Heel and Bootie Construction.
- Moreover, this model is designed with engineered mesh without the usage of sewing materials.
- It is made of fresh foam.
- This has 8 MM Drop.
- It is equipped with Ortholite Sockliner.
- The shipping weight is 3 pounds.
2.Brooks Running Glycerin 16 Running Shoe
The ultimate soft ride is now under your purview. This pair is suitable for those suffering from plantar fasciitis. The breathable, cushioned roadrunner manipulates the movement from heel to toe smoothly.
It comes with a both-way stretch for a customizable fit along with a plush. Alongside, there are removable insoles for relaxation as well as support. Please take into consideration that arch support is neutral which implies that it doesn’t give any added support for those runners having a low arch.
The most innovative feature is the exclusive Super DNA Cushioning. It gives you desirable comfort coupled with an updated 3D Stretch Print that provides newly streamlined ft as well as feel. This Super DNA is almost 25% more malleable than the normal DNA midsole which makes it one of the best athletic shoes for plantar fasciitis. Let’s delve into the major features of this amazing pair.
- This is designed with superior quality fabric.
- It is imported.
- This comes with a tight rubber sole.
- It is lightweight.
- This pair of sneakers provide enhanced flexibility.
- It gives a cozy feel with the addition of the latest midsole design.
- Moreover, you will get a brand new plus transition zone which enables a smoother ride.
- It features enhanced fit originated from the next generation 3D Stretch Print saddle.
- The midsole drop is 10 mm.
- The weight of this product is 10.6oz/300.5 gm.
- The shipping weight of this product is 12 ounces.
3.Asics GEL-Nimbus 20 Running Shoe
This handy pair comes with a unique exoskeletal heel counter which provides extra support. It is one of the reliable members from the Asics family which comes with an additional height that relieves tension in the heel. This is essentially a shock-absorbent which permits steady movement in several planes. As a result, the foot moves in a line with the gait cycle.
It is packed with a revolutionary lightweight FLYTEFOAM technology cushioning. FlUID RIDE Technology is present in the midsole along with discrete eyelet construction. It is mainly meant for the neutral runners from all the levels.
The distinct jacquard-mesh FLUIDFIT technology present in the upper portion gets accustomed to the normal motion of the foot. 3D Printed Overlays provides added support that emboldens a customized fit which makes the journey prolonged. Let’s keep a bird’s eye view on the product details which will give you the answer that why it is considered to be the best athletic shoes for plantar fasciitis.
- This pair is made of synthetic material.
- It has a sturdy rubber sole.
- This product is imported
- The FlyteFoam technology gives awesome bounce back as well as responsiveness. It doesn’t matter what distance you are traveling. This implements the organic super fibers to minimize the packing.
- There is a FluidRide Midsole that gives the best combination of bounce back. Also, it comes with decreased weight and optimum long-lasting features.
4.Mizuno Wave Rider
With its inception in 1960, Mizuno is making wonders in this exciting world of sports shoes by releasing a series of powerful and eye-catching shoes with a unique design.
This is one of the best athletic shoes for plantar fasciitis released by Mizuno. It keeps your heel in proper alignment and safeguards it from the shock of walking or running. But the most fascinating part is that is the design. In Spite of having a stiff sole, it holds good for the wider, flexible toe.
Because of the above combination, you can easily curb down the pain as well as the injury. Alongside this, this shoe will also make your heel sturdy enough to evade future injuries. Now, you can easily integrate a toe spreader or orthotics which will make this a viable transition.
At the beginning, you can use such inserts and with the progress of time, you can phase them out. This will prevent the unavoidable cost of buying different shoes for different kinds of injuries.
- This model is built with 100% synthetic material.
- It comes with a hard rubber sole.
- There is a shaft that evaluates the low top from the arch.
- It is integrated with a Cloudwave Platform which facilitates smooth as well as responsive ride.
- The U4ic midsole is covered with a tender heel center.
- It is developed using Engineered Stretchable mesh mostly to make your fit habituated with the motion.
- There is an articulated Heel Zone for smooth movement.
5.Saucony Guide 10
Saucony Guide 10 can be best suited if the plantar fasciitis is in the middle phase. You can use this when the pain can be scaled to 6 or 7 out of 10. It comes with a mid-range drop of 8 mm which enchants you to walk in the middle of the foot rather than on the heel.
This is because striking the ground on the first attempt can cause serious damage to the feet. Therefore, this shoe can prevent that problem. It comes with a lot of cushioning that keeps your foot protected every time.
The sole is built with an awesome design that enhances flexibility while circulating the shock throughout the foot rather than making it concentrated only at the heels. In a nutshell, this can be a perfect pair for day to day use to overcome problems shortly.
- This is designed with an engineered mesh.
- It is one of the best athletic shoes for plantar fasciitis that is imported.
- The rubber sole is sturdy.
- It is equipped with a shaft that measures low-top from the arch.
- There is EVERUN topsole for incessant cushioning.
- The light stability features give added support.
- Engineered mesh is present in the upper portion to provide a dynamic lightweight fit.
- This shoe features a removable insole.
- The shipping weight of this item is 12 ounces.
- The dimension of this imported product is 5 x 5 x 0.7 inches.
6.Superfeet Run Comfort Insoles
Already satisfied with the pair of sneakers you have? Need more cushioning? We recommend you to use this pair to add an insole to strengthen your foot. These supportive ones come with a heel cup and retain the shape for more than 12 months.
Astonished by the simple idea that people always ponder for something better, today we will try to impel the notion of podiatric science by incorporating ingenious materials with cutting edge technology so that you can utilize the most out of it.
This product is built for providing comfort. The silhouette cradles support your heel and snugs the arches giving relief to tired aching feet. It increases how your feet like to move. Also, it diffuses the impact and reduces the strain on your body. Therefore, let’s take a look at the product description to get a detailed overview.
- It is one of the best pairs for running as well as walking which helps in minimizing the foot fatigue thereby gaining efficiency.
- The adaptive insoles come with an integrated volume design intended for providing support as well as provides the provision for daily usage.
- It is perfect for those individuals having a medium to a high arch that provides the optimum arch support.
- This product is lightweight coupled with a responsive odor control feature.
- Construction is durable.
- Superfeet insoles keep the feet in proper orientation along with proper support and comfort for almost 12 months.
7.Saloman XA Pro 3D Trail
\For those who are looking for the best athletic shoes for plantar fasciitis, this pair can be a perfect choice. It is built with a long-lasting rubber outsole in order to make it the best for all sorts of terrain.
This is made of synthetic upper mesh and convention pull and lock lacing system. This may not be the best for road running. But when it comes to hiking, backpacking, trail running this can be your trusted pair. Therefore, without further delay, let’s have a look at the alluring features.
- This item is cent percent textile as well as synthetic.
- It is imported.
- This is made of a hard rubber sole.
- There are a 3D chassis that stabilizes the foot without compromising the mobility of the forefoot.
- It is available with a sensifit coupled with awesome lug design that provides grip on all surfaces and can be the best for terrain types.
- The outsole has a sturdy abrasion contagrip. Also, it is equipped with a protective heel cap.
8.Hoka One Bondi 5
This is one of the best athletic shoes for plantar fasciitis. Slowly and steadily this brand is making its way through the mainstream running community.
As far as the heel pain is concerned, Bondi 5 is best known for its arch support. It is lightweight as well as breathable and designed with exclusive plush material for enhanced comfort. Hoka recommends this shoe for those having wide feet.
This shoe is neutral and may not be the best fit for those who suffer from excessive overpronation. So, let’s remove the negative things and bring the positive vibes which this shoe bears.
- This hoe is made of fabric.
- It is built with a sturdy rubber sole.
- There is a shaft measuring about 3 inches from the arch.
- It comes with a breathable upper mesh that encompasses a breathable ambiance keeping the wearer cool and dry.
- This product is integrated with 3D Puff Print Fame which is lightweight and provides a proper fit.
- It comes with a unique Ortholite insole that gives extra cushioning for arch support as well a durable comfort.
- This shoe is designed with a Meta-Rocker that provides accurate roll throughout the entire gate cycle.
- The product is made of EVA midsole that facilitates low profile cushioning.
- This is meant for running on strong artificial surfaces.
- It is equipped with a zonal rubber kept on the key areas along with the outsole that is subjected to wear away to provide additional durability.
- The 3D Print structure is there in the upper part of the shoe composed of good quality lightweight material.
- The dimension of the product is 5 x 5 x 0.7 inches.
- The shipping weight of this shoe is 12 ounces.
- A moderate heel level has been incorporated to give smooth roll throughout the natural gait for the purpose of the smooth heel to toe transition.
Saucony is one of the prominent names in the world of running shoes intended to overcome Plantar Fasciitis victims owing to their unique style, innovative features and meant for higher customer value.
There are a plethora of shoes in the Saucony range which is quite enchanting for the wearers of various styles as well as requirements. However, the Saucony Hurricane Running Shoe is notable to mention here since it has great appeal to runners and comes with exclusive features for comfort as well as support. It comes with myriads of color choices along with reflective detailing for walking as well as running at night. Also, it has a “redesigned” support frame present the heel and the PWRGRID+ cushioning.
You will find a unique blend of therapeutic as well as running shoes here. Henceforth, the Plantar Fasciitis sufferers can get themselves equipped with these shoes to participate in Ironman competitions.
It comes with a fascinating benchmark so that you can easily compare with other shoes. But when you compare this with the other models in the Saucony range, then you will realize it is the best athletic shoes for plantar fasciitis to watch out for.
- This product is made of textile and synthetic material.
- It is imported from the USA.
- The rubber sole is strong and durable.
- It comes with full-length EVERUN midsole.
- The topsole is EVERUN.
- This product features the ISOFIT dynamic upper portion.
- It is made of engineered mesh.
- This product comes with medial arch support.
- The product dimension is 5 x 5 x 0.7 inches.
- The shipping weight of this product is 12 ounces.
10.Altra Torin Running Shoe
The Altra Torin Running shoe is one of the best athletic shoes for plantar fasciitis available in the market. It is notable for being accustomed to long-distance running. The most significant aspect is that it helps many individuals having plantar fasciitis.
It comes with a variety of colors but the features make it unique just like the zero-drop platform for optimum balance along with AltraBound cushioning. Special thanks to this latest release.
There is a wide anatomical toe box that gives relief instantly and as a result, it is considered to be the best athletic shoes for plantar fasciitis. Sometimes we tend to skip this feature but this is something that makes this a perfect one to heal plantar fasciitis.
- It is made up of synthetic material.
- This is imported.
- The sole is made of synthetic material.
- It comes with a breathable mesh.
- The stack height of this item is 28 mm.
- Cushioning is moderate.
Things To Watch Out For Before Buying
The first and foremost thing that you should keep in mind is that there is no perfect pair of shoes for those who are suffering from plantar fasciitis. Therefore, you have to look for general features before making a final purchase.
Protection and Support
The usage of the correct pair of shoes can protect your feet from injury. There are a certain pair of shoes which comes with removable sock liners to permit your orthotics.
Fixing of Overpronation and Supination
Overpronation simply signifies that your feet will roll down causing tremendous pain. If you follow this user guide you can easily get through with the best athletic shoes for plantar fasciitis. These shoes come with proper support that refrains the aggravation of such disease. This is due to tough material available inside the midsole which provides additional support to keep your feet in the proper orientation.
Comfort and Breathability
Good quality running shoes are built with superior quality materials as well as cushioning that gives you comfort as you move forward. Apart from this, it comes with breathable upper mesh material to keep your feet well ventilated. It safeguards your feet from getting too hot and keeps yourself free from stuffiness.
What to Expect in Future From These Best Athletic Shoes for Plantar Fasciitis?
Nothing gives you a better guarantee in a race than wearing the best athletic shoes for plantar fasciitis released by a top-notch brand which is solely meant for your feet. So now you are all caught up.
That’s all the quintessential features that make the perfect running shoe for those people suffering from plantar fasciitis. Although these shoes give you relief there is no such thing as perfect shoe, therefore you need to ensure that you undergo a routine exercise of your foot muscles on a regular basis.
However, we have come up with the two best athletic shoes for plantar fasciitis after thorough research. They are Saucony Guide 10 and Mizuno Wave Rider. So just throw away those tight worn out or beat up sneakers now and purchase the best athletic shoes for plantar fasciitis as mentioned here. Your feet will surely thank you later on.