Have Plantar Fasciitis?| Here are some of the best work boots for you!
The biggest disaster in the life of a runner can be plantar fasciitis. It is very important that you must wear the perfect boot. There are multiple factors that can cause this problem. If you are standing for way too long and the nature of your job is the load-bearing type and/or if you have flat feet, you are most likely to suffer from plantar fasciitis. Other factors such as weight, tight calf muscles, and high-arched feet can also be a huge influence. This article will provide you with some of the best work boots for plantar fasciitis.
You can get some relief from the pain by applying some ice packets before going to bed. However, the best way to get rid of this heel-ache is to get the perfect boots. Let’s directly dive into the detailed review of boots handpicked for you.
10 best work boots for Plantar Fasciitis: A detailed review!
This injury is caused by the ligament that attaches the heel with the arch. It is very important for you to treat it the right way lest you can’t stand anymore. Here is a detailed review of some of the best boots that you can get for yourself. Always remember to take extra care to enhance durability.
1.Caterpillar Diagnostic Boot
This is the brand that is known to everyone and you will be very excited to know that Caterpillar also manufactures some very sturdy and durable work boots. These Diagnostic Boots from this brand come with very high-quality construction and the industrial quality material is used. These leather boots come with EVA midsole that is equipped with gel technology. Along with this, here are some more features:
- These boots from Caterpillar come with full water-proofing. You will be able to use it any weather condition very easily.
- The branding on the boots is also very subtle and it enriches the design to a whole different level.
- The boots also have good insulation so that you can keep your feet warm in the colder conditions.
- The heels are also high and carry good cushioning that can adapt according to your feet after some days of use.
2.Wolverine Men’s Steel Toe Raider Boot
These boots are known for their comfort primarily and also for the style and premium leather quality. This offering from Wolverine comes with high shock absorption and the sole will also flex according to you. You will feel the quality of these shoes as you will take each step and there will also be good quality toe protection. These boots can easily be one of the best work boots for plantar fasciitis because of the following features:
- The all-leather design of the boots makes it very distinctive. The outer soles are also made of very good quality and that’s the most important factor in them being comfortable.
- The steel toe protection that is provided on these boots is also of the industrial quality and you can also wear them in any weather conditions.
- The arch design on these boots is made in the way that it can easily adapt to the shape of your feet.
- The shoe is also available in multiple widths.
- If you want the same material in any other shoe style, Wolverine has also a range of shoes available in the market.
3.Wolverine Men’s Athletic Mid-boot
These boots can be the best healer for injuries like plantar fasciitis. If you are at your job that requires constant leg activity of 12 or more hours, it’s obvious that you may have faced some ache around the heel if you are not preventive. It’s high time that you get these boots right now to cure yourself. These boots are actually specifically created for those who are in the jobs that need long standing hours. Here are some more features:
- The material and build quality of these boots are highly sturdy and are built to stay long.
- The upper of these boots are created with a mesh structure that doesn’t contain odor and provides good breathability.
- The steel-toe protection used on these boots provides the best kind of support in the areas needed.
- The lacing is also provided with a very easy style where you won’t need an extra effort just to tie the laces.
- One of the features that include these boots in the list of best work boots for plantar fasciitis is its fiberglass shank. This helps in reducing the weight to a greater extent in comparison with other materials.
4.Timberland Pro Pitboss Boots
One of the safest and toughest boots available right now in the market, Timberland is a very reputed brand and you can get them. You don’t need to worry about the quality. The brand focuses a lot on customer satisfaction and any issue will be immediately sorted. These boots tend to be the best when it comes to sturdy usage and you can definitely wear them 24*7. The construction of these shoes is very sturdy and provides good arch and ankle support while keeping your feet stable. Here are some more features:
- The collar of these boots is made out of pure leather where you get the proper ventilation as well.
- The cushioning is also done very smartly where you can actually feel the comfort at each and every step.
- These boots are also the one that comes equipped with the treatment that prevents microbes, and this also helps in controlling the odor.
- The design is also very sleek and elegant that provides a unique style statement.
- There is also toe protection that is made out of steel and is very sturdy.
5.Thorogood American Heritage Boots
These boots are a very nice addition in the Thorogood’s line-up. The build quality is also very good where it is made out of oil-tanned leather and comes with very good 6-inch collars. The design of these shoes is done by keeping plantar fasciitis in mind and you will get the best comfort out of it. Thorogood actually built a pair of boots that will definitely end up being everyone’s favorite and you will never have any complaints regarding the quality. Some more features are:
- The boots are constructed in a way that they can be worn in any weather or terrain conditions.
- The styling of these boots is also very convenient and you will find them very comfortable from the lot.
- The cushioning on these shoes is also done very smartly where the primary focus is on the comfort that design.
- The design of these boots is also very elegant and can easily go with any casual dress, especially with denim.
- The shank is also built very thoughtfully and provides good stability to your heels.
6.Carhartt Men’s CMX4023 Boots
These work boots from Carhartt offer you great comfort in the form of heel cushioning and overall design of the boots. If you are suffering from an injury, it becomes necessary for you to get these boots where you will also find a range of safety features. The boots are designed in such a way that if the nature of your job demands physical movement and you will remain on your foot for longer times. You must invest in these boots to prevent any injury and then being unable to focus on your work. Here are some more features:
- This pair of boots are available from size 8-14 US.
- The rubber sole on these boots offers great help in adapting your foot shape.
- There is also an ample amount of cushioning that is highly needed for your feet to stay away from any kind of injury.
- You can treat them with wax or even leather conditioner to keep them intact and the color keeps getting richer over time.
- These boots will also be a great addition to wear in the rains. The water will not be able to peep in the boots and your socks will remain dry and odor-free.
- The boots are not also the heavy ones to hurt your feet at the end of the day. You will be able to wear them for as long as you want.
7.Keen Utility Flint Mid Work Boots
The condition of plantar fasciitis can get very easily impacted and you will need to take extra care of this injury. There is a whole range of the boots that you end up getting in the market and you will find it very convenient. You must not delay in investing the money in the boots that you will end up going to have eventually. So, it will be better for you to have them right now so that you can prevent the injury from getting worse by each passing day. Here are some features that may convince you of getting one:
- The leather used in these boots is not the purest and it will fall under the synthetic category.
- The soft rubber sole of these boots is perfectly paired with the ankle-cut design of the collar. It is the prime factor of enhanced stability.
- These boots can also be worn if you are planning to go on a hike. These boots will also be a very good option if you are working in a warm environment.
- The weight of these shoes is also around 1 kg where you will find it very easy to move around.
- There will also be no odor or sweating from these boots, thanks to the ventilation and breathability features.
8.Timberland Pro Hyperion
These are simply one of the best work boots for plantar fasciitis, as your feet will only need comfort and these boots can provide you with loads of it. The boots are also highly flexible where you will get the feel of just a sneaker. The construction of these boots is also fully waterproof where you can also easily wear them in the rainy weather. One thing that you must remember is that you must never forget to wear good quality socks on these boots. Here are some more features:
- There is a huge range of customization available for lacing. You can try out from a wide range of formats.
- The shank provided on these boots provides a good structural kit and there are multiple features that provide good support.
- The midsole provided on these boots will be of a very good quality where you will not even feel the weight of its sturdy build.
- There is also a TPU instep that is installed just for the purpose of support.
- The toe-protection also comes as a standard on these boots.
9.Timberland Pro Valor McClellan Soft Toe Boots
These soft toe boots are the ones that are truly a piece of craftsmanship and also is made of pain-relieving nature. If you are in the market to get the best pair of boots that can definitely heal your plantar fasciitis, these boots can be your go-to ones. These best work boots for plantar fasciitis are the ones that are perfect for your arch and provide stable housing to your feet. If you are still in the dilemma to get these shoes or not, let us tell you that plantar fasciitis can be a very serious injury if not taken proper care of. You won’t be able to properly even stand, let alone doing the full-day job or any chores. Here are some features for you:
- The collar provided on these shoes is of 6-inches and provides good support to your ankle.
- The build quality of the shoes is also polish-able where you get an upper made out of pure leather.
- The main focus is being built upon the comfort side and you won’t get any complaints regarding the same.
- The boots are built of a very clean design where you get to wear them on any casual dress as you want.
- There is also a wide range of features where you get proper security in terms of posture and shock-absorption.
10.Hi-Tech Men’s Ox Belmont Boots
Last but not least, Hi-Tech Ox Belmont can also offer comfort to just another level. The comfort is the primary reason why these boots are included in the list of best work boots for plantar fasciitis. These boots can be the best for you to wear in any conditions with the likes of industrial, hiking, rains, etc. You will also find the design of these boots to be very sturdy and sporty. Here are some features:
- These boots are available in a whole range of colors so that you can find the one most suited for you.
- The boots are equipped with a good amount of cushioning that is highly needed to absorb the weight.
A short buyer’s guide
If you are in a job where you need to stand for a very long time, you must get the most comfortable of all the boots. Here is a shortlisted guide that you can help in deciding the best boot for you.
The fitting sole
Everyone has a different contour in their feet and this factor is much more important than the fit of the boot. Your feet need to be very stable inside the boot. The lesser way your feet will move inside the boot, the fewer will be the chances of any injury. The sole need to have the perfect foam that will adjust according to your every foot over time.
Construction and boot-height
The construction of any boot will include some very critical features such as water-proofing, durability based on the build quality, chemical resistance, and finally the looks. For the work environment, leather is said to be the perfect material and that’s the reason many people opt for it only. The height of the boot will also play a very important role to provide support to your heel.
There is a whole range of boots that have in-built security and these boots are considered some of the best work boots for plantar fasciitis. These security features include surge protection, solid toe protection, and the anti-slip materials used in the outer soles.
Also, one of the very important factors while buying boots is the warranty. The money that you are paying should come with some security and the warranty is the best way. You must clear it very specifically at the time of purchase that what are the areas that are covered under the warranty.
You should also know that good quality boots don’t come with low pricing and to gain the utmost comfort, you will need to invest in high-quality boots. This is also the reason that you should focus on the above point that’s the warranty.
Concluding with our recommendations…
This article is primarily focused on those who are currently going through the deadly stabbing ache of plantar fasciitis. The ache starts from the heel and you will experience it from the morning until going to bed. If you have started a job where you have to deal with load-bearing and you stand up for long durations, we recommend you to invest in some high-quality boots right now.
If you ask us for the recommendations, we are providing you with two best work boots for plantar fasciitis. The first one is Wolverine’s Men’s Athletic Boot. This boot comes with a very salient design element that is the removable footbed and the toe protection that is built out of steel. Our second recommendation is Timberland Pro Hyperion. The boots are fully waterproof with very sturdy build quality where you get alloy toe protection. The detailed review of both the boots is provided above with the pros and cons.
1. Can plantar fasciitis be prevented by wearing suitable boots?
Yes. if you are in a job that requires long standing hours, boots are the perfect solution that you can get to stay away from this ligament injury.
2. Are socks necessary with boots?
Yes, we will always recommend you have a quality pair of socks that can provide you ventilation along with sweat absorption.
3. Can the injury also happen while playing sports?
Yes, if you are playing a sport that can give a heavy impact on the foot, the chances of getting plantar fasciitis go very high. However, you can prevent that too by getting one of the best work boots for plantar fasciitis that have high shock absorption.