Buy The Best Work Safety Boots for your Wider Feet – A Guideline!
Work boots are for manual or environmental work. Work boots safeguard your feet and ankle bones from any damage individually when you are working in the industries, construction sites, and many more terrains. Those who have wider feet need footwear that provides for extra room in width to arrange for an increase in overall diameter.
Consequently, all of you having extended feet, do not need to worry about boots as the makers are generous enough to think about you with Bigfoot. Therefore, they have come up with excellent solutions and created special work boots for you guys. So that you can enjoy your daily works and take good care of your feet.
In this article, you will not only learn about top 10 The Best work boots for wide feet; you will learn detailed reviews on them too. Read this article to the end and stop worrying.
1.Wolverine® Men’s Harrison Steel Toe EH Boots Brown
Wolverine is always the most preferred brand of choice of the people when it comes to footwear. This product is one of the best work boots for wide feet. It is made out of materials that are quite tough besides being weatherproof. This exquisite piece of footwear comes with a 6.5-inch shaft from the arch, while its heel is about 1.5 inches. The height of the platform of this boot is about 1-inch height, which increases the overall height of it.
The most important feature of this product is a sturdy look. This product has plenty of size options, which will make it available for you. The medium-sized ones are of D size while size E is of an extra-wide size. The sole size is up to 16 for large and wide feet.
The wide work boots from wolverine Harrison are equipped with air mesh and PK mesh linings, which allows proper air circulation. This product comes with a footbed and a removable midsole having a single density highly cushioned polyurethane, which ensures that your feet do not get fatigued while you are walking. This product build has a lot of patents that are unique to them.
- 100% pure Leather
- Imported product
- Rubber sole
- Removable full-cushion insole
- Moisture-managing mesh linings
- Wolverine cemented sole construction
- Nylon shank
- Single density polyurethane midsole
2.Timberland PRO Direct Attach 6″ Steel Safety Toe Waterproof Insulated Boot
This product comes with a guaranteed waterproof direct attach construction, which gives an assured performance for its purpose. This is one of the best work boots for wide feet. It is built for lightweight comfort as it has a contoured polyurethane sock liner, which is removable.
There is also a lightweight PVC midsole which has been provided for cushioning under the feet. It also has an ANSI 75 standard rated steel toe for protection. This protection feature protects its customers from electrical hazards related to open circuits. This is a model that has been crafted, keeping in mind the frame of a classic style work boot. This is a quality product that has been built to survive any situation.
The timberland brand was founded in 1973, and from that time onwards till now, it has been using various new industry standards to craft its products while assuring its durability and protection.
It also uses recycled materials for manufacturing its products while contributing a lot to the environment. The footwear from this brand provides excellent safety and security for the feet. This product comes with a puncture-resistant feature that provides safety to your foot from sharp objects. There is also a 30-day comfort guarantee which is supplied with this product, which is good.
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control.
- Nylon shock diffusion plate for support and torsion control.
- Open-cell footbed for breathable cushioned comfort.
- Thermolite® 200g insulation for quick-drying and moisture resistance.
- The lightweight blown-thermal plastic midsole for flexible, natural strides.
- Timberland Pro® durable rubber traction outsole is oil and abrasion resistant for sure footing on multiple surfaces.
3.Danner Men’s Bull Run Moc Toe Steel Toe Work Boot
This product comes with a full-grain oiled leather topper. Oil is added to its leather during the tanning process. Then it is tested repeatedly under harsh conditions to make sure that it provides an excellent strength besides being a highly durable one.
The resulting leather is quite resistant to various things like water and different weather conditions. This is a product that is very lightweight and has a good fitting irrespective of the foot size.
It also comes with an electrical hazard (EH) protection thanks to its soles and heals, which is nonconductive to electric current. This footwear is handcrafted for providing a wider base and also comes with a stitch-down construction which is capable of giving increased stability while walking.
The soft rubber compound which has been used is capable of providing quality comfort even on most of the rough surfaces. This boot is suitable for people with a narrow foot and is not Best work boots for wide feet. This is a made in USA product.
- Polyurethane footbeds are cushioned for all-day comfort
- Non-Marking, oil- and slip-resistant Wedge outsoles provide cushion and lightweight support; they deliver traction on various terrain but perform best in indoor environments
- Steel shanks
- The re-crafted design extends the life of the boots with services including sole replacement, leather care, and re-stitching
- Made in the USA with imported parts
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2892-11 EH standards; electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical-shock-resistant soles and heels
- Boots can be resoled
4.Keen Utility Men’s Milwaukee Wide
Keen is a quality company of footwear, socks, and bags. Their outdoorsy footwear boots are unique. They provide in their outdoor boots, steel toes, waterproof leather, reflective piping, and sole that resist slippery places. It is one of the most comfortable but, at the same time, rugged boots.
Keen Utility Men’s Milwaukee Wide Men’s boots are some of the best work boots for wide feet. It can be worn with ease and comfort in the beaches, mountains, streets, etc. It is specially designed for outdoor activities. It is an imported boot of exceptional quality and comes with rubber soles.
- This boot comes with ninety-degree heel and TPY stability shank.
- It is an imported boot of very high quality
- The shaft of the boot approximately measures 6.5 inches from the arch.
- The boots have rubber soles.
- The boot features a waterproof full-grain kind of leather that is waterproof.
5.Rothco 6” Forced Entry Desert Tan Boot
Rothco is a trusted brand that makes very high-quality footwear products that are well-known for their comfort and high performance. They are quality tested and made sure that their durability is high enough. These are specially made keeping in mind the needs and requirements of someone who will use it in extreme weather conditions.
It is specially designed to be worn in places with sweltering climates and deserts. The boots will be able to withstand the toughest and roughest conditions. It is made in the USA. It does not come with a steel safety toe. Instead, these boots have a composite molded toe.
It is made keeping in mind the requirements of the harshest weather conditions. It is made specially to be worn in the desert. It will also be useful for other extreme weather conditions.
- These boots come with six inches deployment.
- The outer part of the shoe is made of suede leather that also has a mesh that is extremely comfortable so that it will keep the feet fresh in hot weather.
- The midshow of the shoe is EVA that helps absorb the shock on the footwear caused by rough treads.
- The outsole is made of rubber.
6.Adtec Women’s Work Boots 9″ Steel Toe Logger
The company Adtec takes great pride in its footwear collection because of its high quality but, at the same time, affordable footwear. They have been making very high-quality shoes for as long as 1981. Adtec Women’s Work Boots 9” Steel toe boot is an imported boot from this brand. It is a very tough shoe that will withstand many harsh conditions, and thus it has this rugged look that adds charm to these boots.
It comes with many beneficial features that are useful for various diseases. It will protect the feet from the outside world. It looks very stylish look that will be versatile enough to go well with many different kinds of looks. The boots come in a beautiful earthy brown color that will look awesome on anyone wearing them.
It is made from very high-quality leather, which makes it a very classy product. Leather products tend to last a long time when it is appropriately managed. These boots are made from horse leather and place it as the best work boots for wide feet.
- It features rubber soles that will protect the leather part of the boots as well as being useful on the slippery surface. Rubber soles help the boots get a firm grip on the ground.
- The shaft of the boots is 8 inches from the arch.
- The platform of the shoes is almost 0.5 inches.
- This is a well-made product that will last a long time.
- These boots come with a sturdy steel toe that will protect it from various obstacles.
7.Skechers Men’s Verdict Men’s Boot
Skechers is a great American footwear organization that is pretty well-known for its elegant, sporty design and cushioned bottom sole of memory lather. One more thing, these boots are appreciated for their endurance.
With Verdict wide rocky and fibrous work boots, you can everyday grind your jobs. The main appeal of this set is its quilted collar and tongue, heavy-duty rugged outsole and soft insole.
The 100% leather boots have greased smooth suede or soft leather uppermost. The premium insulated leather stops your feet from sweating. Even the six-eyed flexible lacing method makes your feet secure and snug.
The high-quality outsole gives excellent adhesion and compliance on all surfaces, from grassy to oily. This is a sturdy outsole and is going to wear out any time shortly. They also offer wide feet of space for the ultimate comfort and are known as one of the Best work boots for wide feet. The standard hook at the bottom of the boot improves the total support while walking — the encased iron shank in the midsole supplements to the additional care. The plus point is the shoes are seam-sealed and shock grasping.
- This shoe is made of sturdy material to provide exterior protection.
- Skechers boot has a lug fascination outsole and also offers dependability.
- It is designed with smooth fabric material for providing ultimate comfort.
- Skechers men’s verdict boot is shock absorbent as it is made of sturdy and durable materials.
- IT offers 360-degree or all-round protection to your feet from outside impact.
- This boot has cushioned insole to provide ultimate comfort and relaxation.
- This boot is completely water-resistant and also provides resistance against lubricant and slippery materials.
8.Rocky Men’s Mobilite Six Inch Steel Toe Work Boot
Whether you’re preparing a vital grove adventure or a trek around the locality, Rocky is the root of performance footwear. Rocky gives a broad range of hunting boots, high-quality trade shoes, and arduous informal shoes. These kinds of shoes are entirely water-resistant and provide 360-degree protection to your feet.
Those who love to go for adventure and love hiking and to trek these shoes are exclusively made for them. When you’re tough at work for hours on edge, you require to be wearing cozy boots. The broad toe case of these iron toe boots provides your toes wiggle place and is suitable for work. The lace-up pattern and leather upper also add to the excellent fit and touch of a Rocky Boot’s men’s work boot.
This mixture of substances allows the Rocky work boots to be light in weight and cozy. The boot bottom also provides resistance against oil and slippery, which aids you in maintaining your stability on the Jobsite.
- The rugged boot offers the largest toe space in the market.
- This boot is available in several heights
- Rugged rubber made outsoles provide excellent stability and mobility to your feet.
- The rocky boots offer shielded steel toe to provide the safety for your feet.
- The rocky boot offers a high friction heel counter to keep your heels in the right place.
- These boots are made of extremely durable material to provide all-round protection.
- Because of its wide feet parameter, it offers a comfortable wearing experience that makes it one of the best work boots for wide feet.
9.Dr. Martens – Men’s Ironbridge Wide ST Work Boots
The traditional Ironbridge EW 8-tie lace-to-toe is a reliable performance boot with a broader support fit and iron toe cap, a slip-resistant sole, and safeguard next electrical hazards.
Being accessible at very affordable rates and long-lasting durability performs it worth one investment.
Those lightweight wide feet shoes will go to have a longer life even when being revealed to oily materials. With feather-like comfort and built-in slipper styled order, your property will be killed on the right output. This also performs a vital role in preserving your cherished feet.
They have connected perfectly oil-resistant Rubber outsoles with an alternative range of sizes. If you are finding one lightweight boot with the minimalist of design, then congrats to you; you have just obtained them. They are made enduring by the famous Goodyear Welt building methods.
- Its package dimensions are 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight is 2 pounds
- ASIN is B00HF7SPJO
- Item model number is Ironbridge Ex-Wide ST-M
- Date first listed on Amazon is June 30, 2010
- Domestic Shipping is Item can be shipped within the U.S.
- For International Shipping, This item is not eligible for worldwide shipping
- It is 100% Leather.
- Its Heel measures approximately 1.5.”
- It has a Synthetic sole.
- Its Boot opening measures approximately 6.5″ around.
- This boot has additional insulation to help protect against accidental contact with an electrical charge – Standard is ASTM F2413-11 MI/75 C/75 EH.
10.Propet Men’s Cliff Walker Boot
One of Propet’s all-time preferences, this versatile boot can work from business, to track to a relaxed weekend experience. Its Material is pure Leather. Being available at very affordable prices and long-lasting durability makes it worth one purchase. The speed lacing finish is designed to go for effortless on and off, while the Sealtex waterproof bootie structure determines your feet will stay warm and dry.
The boot must include the waterproof facility with a comfortable outsole and insole that provides the boot owners warmth and moisture-free foot.
With feather-like support and built-in moccasin styled fashion, your money will be spent on the right product. This also plays a significant role in guarding your precious feet and is considered as one of the best work boots for wide feet.
They have mixed perfectly oil-resistant Rubber outsoles with an alternative range of sizes.
- This boots Medicare/HCPCS code is A5500 diabetic shoe.
- Its Elastic ankle boot in pebbled waterproof leather featuring nylon mesh lining and D-ring
- Product Dimensions is 12.7 x 12.7 x 1.8 cm.
- The measure of wide feet Boots opening is approximately 10″.
- This item has full-grain leather or skin with a waterproof bootie structure and a solid heel counter for support.
- This item has Sealtex waterproof bootie construction.
- Its EVA midsole for lightweight comfort and a high friction rubber outsole for mountainous terrain.
Best Work Boots For Your Healthy Feet – A Buyer’s Guide
There is a great saying that originates from some of the best athletes in the world. It goes as follows –
“To be the best, you have to beat the best.”
To determine which of such wider-boots the best are, you have to adopt a logic comparable to this. As in for these shoes that you will find in this article, they beat the expected criteria. In that way, you consider them suited to be the best.
Also, another notable thing when it comes to footwear and your wide feet is that it, plain and simplistic, has to be the right way. If the alignment of your feet is not optimal, it will affect your knees. And from knees on to the hips, which, if invaded, will give you hell.
Wide feet boots are going to assist both the daily workers as well as the athletes. It has been engineered that would be able to endure through the long-drawn days of work. Also, it can bear all the twisting, smashing, and pressure.
Comfort While Wearing
Comfort is critical in any pair of work boots. If the boots are not appropriate, you may feel constant pain, which is too intense even to work peacefully and comfortably. Also, when you don’t get your size, you tend to opt for larger sizes, which are ill-fitting boots.
Discovering the right size that is convenient and relaxing for wide feet continues to be a problem for people.
Broad feet are never the same width. Hence, more full feet sizes also come in a variety of widths, which add to the difficulty in finding useful appropriate work boots for wide feet. To pick up the wrong fitting size drives to prolonged pain with tremendous levels of uneasiness.
Finally, wider feet boots should last for a very long time. Though you use those regularly, boots should not wear or tear. Quality and durability will eventually cost you more than a few extra dollars
Some extra features that you also need to look at:
- Ease of Care
- Better Grip & Breathability
Keep these above points in check before buying your boot. Otherwise, you will miss the opportunity to buy the Best work boots for wide feet.
With such a carousel of alternatives to choose from, it is easy to get puzzled while trying to make a buying decision. It is simple to go mislaid in this broad experience, as people say that “the devil is in the details.” Option paralysis is real, and it can get the best of us. It is suggested that you carry out a complete analysis of the climbing style that you have. Make sure to take into account every nuance that there might be and ask questions all the while.
That way, once you figure out your needs, then you will be able to decide on the Best work boots for wide feet that fit your needs perfectly. Such that your investment will be that much more of a success. And with all the information from this article, your decision-making process will be that much easier.
If your budget is not a matter, you can buy “Timberland PRO Direct Attach 6″ Steel Safety Toe Waterproof Insulated Boot,” which is a very versatile wide foot boot to choose from. Also, for women, who go to work daily and want to take care of her feet, she can select “Adtec Women’s Work Boots 9″ Steel Toe Logger”. Women who have wide feet, this will be one of the best shoes in the “Best work boots for wide feet” category. Its innovative features and stylish look make it famous in the boots catalogs.
Frequently Asked Questions by Several Users:
Why do you want to buy a couple of wide work boots?
A shorter/narrow boot may also be making you trouble that drives to disturbance. Therefore, you face a problem in dangerous work conditions such as a production site can be incredibly risky.
It would help if you had wide work boots because your feet should be free from discomfort whenever you wear it. Moreover, it prevents the harmful effects of boots by its durability.
Is there any size chart?
After choosing a full fitting boot, you are probably going to notice size numbers that are unknown to you. The shoes are available in two sizes in the market. E is suitable for wider feet and experiences the users an excellent comfort. In the case of larger feet, you might choose 2E and 3E accordingly. Though, other options like X-wide, XX-Wide, or even XXX-Wide have limited stock.
Where do you get those wide boots?
Wide boots can be exciting to see in a brick and mortar shop. You can find any by going to a boot retailer instantly — somewhere the shops near you! But when you find a limited section, then choose the online platform such as Danner retail store, Amazon and Walmart, etc.